b-hebrew - Re: Exodus 3:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <zellmer AT digitelone.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Exodus 3:14
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:27:07 +0800

Tony,

Not only is it *not* verbless, but there are *two* verbs in the portion
you are asking about: one in an independent clause and one in a
dependent.

Paul

---
On July 9:
1853 Adm Perry & US Navy visit Japan
1922 Johnny Weissmuller swims 1st 100 m free style under 1 minute
1958 Giant splash caused by fall of 90 million tons of rock & ice
into Lituya Bay, Alaska washes 1,800 feet up the mountain
1968 15.68" of rainfall, Columbus, Miss (state 24-hour record)

Ibanag Translation Project
Cabagan, Isabela, Rep. of Philippines

zellmer AT digitelone.com