b-hebrew - Re: Summer vacation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT Highland.Net>
  • To: Jonathan D Safren <yonsaf AT beitberl.beitberl.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Summer vacation
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:45:04 -0400

At 10:20 PM 7/9/99 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>How do I stop mail from this list till September 1?

go to the b-hebrew web site and just change your preference for mail
delivery to no mail. then when ya get back you can set it to mail again.

if ya dont have the url visit my web site- follow the mailing lists link,
and you can get there.

best,

jim

>Thanks,
>--
>Jonathan D. Safren
>Dept. of Biblical Studies
>Beit Berl College
>44905 Beit Berl Post Office
>Israel
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: jwest AT highland.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')
>To subscribe, send an email to join-b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu.

Jim West, ThD
email- jwest AT highland.net
web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

  • Summer vacation, Jonathan D. Safren, 07/09/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Summer vacation, Jonathan D. Safren, 07/09/1999
    • Re: Summer vacation, Jim West, 07/09/1999