b-hebrew - New stuff on verbless clauses

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: New stuff on verbless clauses
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:56:11 -0700

As far as I know, the most recent study of any size dealing with
Hebrew verbless clauses is still F. Andersen's "Hebrew Verbless
Clause in the Pentateuch," which aside from being over 20 years
old is also out of print (I do have a copy, however). Has anything
more recent been published on this subject (preferrably in English;
German takes me forever to fumble through)?

Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur