b-hebrew - Re: Issues Surrounding Mal. 2:16

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Paul Zellmer <zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph>
  • To: list b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Issues Surrounding Mal. 2:16
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 06:44:01 +0800

Dear Edgar,

I have followed your questions on the NT viewpoint of divorce on the Greek
list.
While I have initial opinions on these questions that you bring up here (hey,
I have
opinions on a wide variety of issues!), I by no means feel that I have
studied them
out enough to respond with any authority here. So, in case the fact was not
clear
that you intended the entire group to participate in this discussion, I
expressly make
it clear that all input is requested.

Paul