b-hebrew - RE: Choices: West and Rachman

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Kulikovsky <anku AT CelsiusTech.com.au>
  • To: "'Yochanan Childs'" <jayc AT telepath.com>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Choices: West and Rachman
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:10:38 +0930

Jay, please don't think that all Baptists are like this.

Jim West is not your typical Baptist (with respect to either theology or
behaviour/attitude).

I know many people from the Baptists and the Anglicans and none would resort
to such appalling behaviour.

"By this shall all men know you are my disciples; that you love one another,
as I have loved you."

Now let's get back to Hebrew grammar!

cheers,
Andrew
--
Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer

"The road to tyranny, we must never forget,
is the destruction of the truth."
-- President Bill Clinton, during a
speech at the University of
Connecticut, 1995.