b-hebrew - Sender identification

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Paul Zellmer <zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph>
  • To: list b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sender identification
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 06:31:21 +0800

yahua'sef wrote in his(?) posting Re: YHWH vs. Yahweh:

> Shalom SHalom....

<snip>

> Shalom!

I realize this list is much more lax in procedural matters than is the sister
list on
biblical greek, but would it be possible for posters to include real names
either in
their headers or in their signatures? (On the greek list, they also ask for
academic
or professional position, if applicable.) Attempts at anonymity through
"nicks" give
me, at least, the impression that the person is probably not really serious
about
positions taken or questions asked in the posts.

I ask this only as a fellow-member, having no position of authority on this
list (nor
wanting any!)

Paul

Ibanag Translation Project