b-hebrew - Recurring Message in the B-Heb Digest

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "McGovern, Jack" <jmcgovern AT namb.net>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Recurring Message in the B-Heb Digest
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:28:28 -0400

Folks,
I receive the digest daily instead of the individual messages. For some
time now I have noticed that the first message is always "Mastering Biblical
Hebrew" by Jane Harper posted on April 5th. Is anyone else having this
problem, just out of curiosity? It is not a real inconvenience, just seems
strange. I also wonder if I am getting all the responses for the day or if
this message is truncating some. Could those powers that be check and see,
I would greatly appreciate it.
Regards
Jack McGovern
jmcgovern AT namb.net