b-hebrew - Re: The books by Galia Hatav and Alviero Niccacci

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Studium Biblicum Franciscanum <sbfnet AT netvision.net.il>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The books by Galia Hatav and Alviero Niccacci
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:44:39 +0200

On 03/01/99 (The books by Galia Hatav and Alviero Niccacci) you wrote:

> Dear Members:
>
> I have been following the discussions on hebrew verbforms with
> a great delight and excitement. Many thanks. I think I'll have
> buy the books written by Galia Hatav and Alviero Niccacci,
> which were mentioned in the discussions. Though I have some, I
> now realize that they are quite traditional. Would you tell me
> where I can order them?
>
> Also, I would like to get a book or thesis written by Rolf Furuli, so
> please help me get a copy of it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Moon-Ryul Jung, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Dept of Computer Science
> Soongsil University,
> Seoul, Korea

Dear Moon-Ryul,

Thanks for your interest. My _Syntax of the Verb in Classical Hebrew Prose_
has been published by Sheffield Academic Press, but I doubt iti is still in
print.

Alviero Niccacci

Studium Biblicum Franciscanum Tel. +972 - 2 - 6282 936
POB 19424 - 91193 - Jerusalem Fax +972 - 2 - 6264 519
Israel

Home Page: http://198.62.75.1/www1/ofm/sbf/SBFmain.html
Email mailto:sbfnet AT netvision.net.il