b-hebrew - Biblical Hebrew tapes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew C Smith <a.c.smith AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Biblical Hebrew tapes
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:47:54 EST

I bought a set of cassette tapes, with the Tanakh being read out loud,
from:

Audio Scriptures
P.O. Box 460634
Excondid, CA 92046-0634
ams-ca AT xc.org
tel.: (760) 745-8105
fax.: (760) 745-8150

Similar tapes are also available from:

Chadish Media
tel.: (718) 856-3882
453 East 9th Street, Suite 9L
Brooklyn, NY 11218
www.chadishmedia.com

I was very pleased with tapes from the first place. I have not yet bought
any from the second place, so I don't know about their quality.

- A.C. Smith

"... if Bach is the sound of God thinking, then perhaps Gershwin is, at
least, the sound of St. Anthony of Padua whistling as he works ..."
- Michael Bywater

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]