b-hebrew - Re: Biblical Hebrew tapes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Biblical Hebrew tapes
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:29:32 -0700

All,

I'm working on refining my pronounciation, diction, pace, etc. of biblical Hebrew. Is anyone aware if there exists some sort of recorded biblical Hebrew (e.g., on cassette tapes) for use as a model of "good" style? Thanx.

I'd suggest checking out the CD-ROM Hebrew Tutorial from parsons (see my web page for a link to it).

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur