b-hebrew - Seeking ideas for a grammatical/syntactical project in Jeremiah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Darrell Jachim-Moore <dkmcto AT ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Seeking ideas for a grammatical/syntactical project in Jeremiah
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:03:33 -0500

All,

I'm a graduate student here in Rochester, NY taking an exegesis course in Jeremiah this spring.  I'm especially interested in continuing to expand my facility with Hebrew (I have three graduate semester under my belt) while also learning about Jeremiah's theology, etc.  Can any of you suggest research topics or other projects related to Jeremiah that would involve a grammatical/syntactical focus applicable to a 25-30 page treatment?  Perhaps some of you would also have suggested sources, etc.

Any help you can render would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx.

Darrell

  • Seeking ideas for a grammatical/syntactical project in Jeremiah, Darrell Jachim-Moore, 01/21/1999