b-hebrew - Yahweh

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Lloyd Barre <barre AT c-zone.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Yahweh
  • Date: 20 Jan 99 20:31:41 -0800

Hmmm. That's odd. The link worked once and then produced an error message.
Let me enter it again.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael/tetragrammaton.html

There might be a problem with Angelfire's server. You may also get to the
page by passing through where you will find a link to my home page:

http://www.upublish.com/barre

If this fails, I will contact Angelfire.

Lloyd Barre

> **--------- Original Message follows...

>I'd like to read it but the link gives me this result:
"We couldn't find the page that you're looking for. Please check that the URL
you've entered is correct."

Let me know when you figure out the problem.
At 07:01 AM 1/20/99 -0800, you wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> You might be interested in an essay I wrote on the name Yahweh. You will
> find a link at my
> home page:

Rich Lobert (shem AT goodnet.com)
Web Site at http://www.goodnet.com/~shem
NEW MOON REPORT at: http://www.goodnet.com/~shem/moon.htm
May Yahweh bless you and keep you.
> ** Original Subject: Re: Yahweh
> ** Original Sender: Rich Lobert <shem AT goodnet.com>
> ** Original Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:43:25 -0700

Lloyd Barre

barre AT c-zone.net
http://angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

  • Yahweh, Lloyd Barre, 01/20/1999