b-hebrew - Hebrew Word of the Day E-Zine

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Neal Walters" <nwalters AT sprynet.com>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Hebrew Word of the Day E-Zine
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:32:07 -0600

Greetings. I would like to announce my FREE "Hebrew Word of the Day"
"E-zine" or "newsletter" which is actually published 3 times
a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

It is intended mostly for beginners who want to learn some
basic vocabulary. On Monday and Wednesday, the email includes
one beginner word, one intermediate word, and one word from
the Bible or the Sidur. Friday's email discusses several of the
words from the first verse of the weekly Torah reading
(also broken down by beginner, intermediate and sometimes
advanced).

To subscribe, send an email to "HebrewWord AT amerisoftinc.com"
with "subscribe Hebrew" in the subject. The body will be
ignored, as the emails are processed automatically.

The "Hebrew Word of the Day" is a one-way email,
not a discussion group.

Enjoy!
Neal Walters
Creator of a Hebrew language CD/ROM tutorial called
"At Home With Hebrew". It features over 800 screens
and 2500 voice files. For more information,
http://www.amerisoftinc.com/prod01.htm

  • Hebrew Word of the Day E-Zine, Neal Walters, 01/05/1999