b-hebrew - Thanks for "Esau I Hated" responses!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Villano" <lionofgod AT axs2k.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Thanks for "Esau I Hated" responses!
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:24:45 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded privately and on the list to my question
about Malachi 1:3. I have a much better understanding of it thanks to you!
I'll go back into lurking mode now and see what scraps I can digest that
fall down to my level from your lofty discussions around this table. Grin.

Thanks again!

Paul aka Ariel "Lion of GOD"

  • Thanks for "Esau I Hated" responses!, Paul Villano, 12/26/1998