anima - [Anima Dance] Secret Service in Berlin- tonight and tomorrow!

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <info@animadance.org>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Secret Service in Berlin- tonight and tomorrow!
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:25:34 +0200

Hi Everyone-

Felix Ruckert's amazing piece Secret Service will finally play in Berlin tonight and tomorrow. I'll be performing in it and can only say in recommendation that this is the best dance/performance piece that I have ever seen or been part of. But don't take my word for it...

Secret Service
May 4 and 5, 19:00
Uferstr 6, Berlin-Wedding

********

Also, please note that my teaching schedule has changed, but still includes:

Yoga in English (basic/mixed levels)
Mondays, 6:15-7:45 pm
YogaRaum, Falckensteinstr. 48
Kreuzberg