anima - [Anima Dance] Rachel Performs / Audio Gruppe / Berlin

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Rachel Performs / Audio Gruppe / Berlin
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:00:02 +0200

Benoit Maubrey/Audio Gruppe (www.audioballerinas.com) have created costumes which generate sounds from our movements. It's a blast to dance in them, fun to watch as well, and appropriate for kid attention-spans too. Come see the Audio Gruppe:

at the Tag der Offener Tur
Berlinische Galerie
Alte Jakobstrasse 124-128, 10969 Berlin
Entrance free.

The event lasts from 10-18:00. We'll perform three times:

12:00 / 13:30 / 15:00 Uhr
„Audio Ballerinas“ Electroacoustic Sculptures von Benoit Maubrey / Die Audio Gruppe
Die international renommierten Tänzerinnen in ihren mit Lautsprechern versehenen Tutus führen mit
„The Line“, „Yamaha“ und „Peepers“ drei Stücke aus ihrem Repertoire auf.

Also coming up:

ART GROWS HERE: Fieldwork Showing
Oct 28, schwelle 7, Berlin

MY PATRIOT ACT
a solo by Rachel Brooker

October 31
OT301, Amsterdam

November 7 and 8
schwelle 7, Berlin

November 21 and 22
Common Ground Theater, Durham, NC, USA

More information about all these events is at www.animadance.org.

warm hot cocoa fall wishes

Rachel

  • [Anima Dance] Rachel Performs / Audio Gruppe / Berlin, Rachel Brooker, 10/21/2009