anima - [Anima Dance] Run Dry at ada studios, March 28th and 29th

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Run Dry at ada studios, March 28th and 29th
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:43:34 +0100

Liebe Leute,

I have a show in Berlin this weekend-- see below for more info. And, I'm going to the US for the month of April (yay! warm!). While there, I'll perform an excerpt of Oh, Beautiful: My Patriot Act at Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA) on April 8th, and will guest teach at the Carolina Friend School (Durham NC), among other engagements. And this weekend in Berlin, I'm performing in a duet by Bernardo Coloma:

Run Dry
Bernardo Coloma with Rachel Brooker
March 28th and 29th, 20:30
ada studios Berlin
Schönhauserallee 73 (2. hh, 3. OG)
Prenzlauerberg (Schönhauserallee S- and U-bahn)
Tickets 7-12 Euro, sliding scale (you decide)

"...the fact of being an artist, the decision of leaving everything behind, every time I need to. To start all over again and again, always having a new beginning, changing places and spaces. Am I looking for my self over there?"

-- Bernardo Coloma on Run Dry

I look forward to seeing you all, on both sides of the ocean.

liebe Grüße,

Rachel

Director,
anima dance