anima - [Anima Dance] rachel's in a movie!

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: "Rachel Brooker" <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: "anima dance" <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] rachel's in a movie!
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:24:04 +0200

Hi Guys,
I'm in a movie! I will enjoy seeing any of you at the premiere, where I also plan to be in person. See photos below: I'm in the foxy red shirt.
love love
Rachel

Dance-video works from Jenny Haack & Yoann Trellu
Sunday 29th October, 22h
Lichtblick Kino, Kastanienallee 77, Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany, etc.

"Zwischen Stuhlen", premiere
Dance video, 12min, 2006
Zwischen Stuhlen is a collaboration between Jenny Haack, Yoann Trellu and Mangrove Kipling
It was realized this summer in Berlin and Schloss Broellin
U2: Prenzlauer Berg: Berlin
Alltagsbesucher verschwinden sitzend in der öffentlichen Architektur.
Ausrangierte Stühle sind der Tatort eines flüchtigen Versuchs nach Bequemlichkeit.
Konzept: Jenny Haack / Kamera, Editing: Yoann Trellu
Sound: Mangrove Kipling

  • [Anima Dance] rachel's in a movie!, Rachel Brooker, 10/25/2006