anima - [Anima Dance] yoga and modern dance

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] yoga and modern dance
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:23:32 -0400

Hi Y'all--
Just a reminder about my Introduction to Yoga workshop this weekend at Ninth Street Dance! Please come!

AND: Next Tuesday, November 1, the second session of my Beginning Adult Modern class begins at the Durham Arts Council. Please call the DAC at (919) 560-2726 to register, or contact me with questions, rachel_brooker@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Rachel
www.animadance.org