anima - [Anima Dance] Introduction to Yoga Workshop at Ninth Street Dance

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Introduction to Yoga Workshop at Ninth Street Dance
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:10:04 -0400

Hi Everyone--
Thanks to all of you who came to the show at Ladyfest on Friday. I had a great time-- I hope you did too. :)
I'm teaching an introductory Yoga workshop next Saturday-- please see the attached flyer, and pass on to anyone who might be interested.
Rachel

Introduction to Yoga workshop
Saturday, October 29th, 3:30-5:00 pm, $15
Instructor: Rachel Brooker
Have you been hearing about the health benefits of practicing yoga but been hesitant to take that first step of signing up for a class? Then this workshop is for you! Basic hatha yoga poses will be explored in a gentle, supportive atmosphere; all fitness levels welcome.

www.ninthstreetdance.com.
www.animadance.org

  • [Anima Dance] Introduction to Yoga Workshop at Ninth Street Dance, Rachel Brooker, 10/24/2005