anima - [Anima Dance] film cancelled/postponed

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <rachel_brooker@yahoo.com>
  • To: anima@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] film cancelled/postponed
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

Due to some new developments we have had to cancel our
film project for now. SAD! But I am excited about the
people who had already shown interest in
participating. If you are interested feel free to send
me your info and I will keep a record in case we are
able to revive this project at a later date (possibly
this summer). And come see us at ADF Acts to Follow on
Saturday July 10th at 7:30-- it's free!

Rachel