acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Proposal: AcaWiki to BY-SA (again, finally, other?) (was Re: summary reuse)

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>
  • To: Chitu Okoli <Chitu.Okoli AT concordia.ca>
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Proposal: AcaWiki to BY-SA (again, finally, other?) (was Re: summary reuse)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:54:14 -0800

Thanks, that's a good list. I'm convinced.

I hope others can weigh in soon.

Mike

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Chitu Okoli <Chitu.Okoli AT concordia.ca> wrote:
Thanks, Mike! On the page you created, I started a list of some sites I'm aware of with BY-SA academic summaries (though many of them might not quite fit AcaWiki's standards). Hopefully, others can add to the list.

I should probably disclose now that I have two websites (which I added to the list) that have a bunch of summaries which I really hope could find a permanent home on AcaWiki. As I said, though, I'm not sure if their formats quite fit.

~ Chitu

20 février 2013 22:24
Hi Chitu,

Thanks for bringing this up again. I started a page, including with links to previous discussions.

http://acawiki.org/AcaWiki:License_change_proposal

I put myself down as a weak supporter of the change. Let's get it done. :)

Others?

Mike