acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] 33 GB of Scientific Papers - and a Manifesto - Uploaded to Pirate Bay

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general, \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] 33 GB of Scientific Papers - and a Manifesto - Uploaded to Pirate Bay
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:04:44 -0700

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:16, Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com> wrote:

How do others feel about this? Of course we a really a legal service, but definitely close to our field.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/readwriteweb/~3/nwS2Zow-wR8/33_gb_of_scientific_papers_-_and_a_manifesto_-_upl.php

I feel poorly about feedproxy.google.com contaminated links. ;-)

AFAICT everything made available is not restricted by copyright.

Mike