xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Steve Loughran" <steve.loughran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:03:47 +0000

On 07/11/06, Emma Middlebrook <Emma.Middlebrook AT clearswift.com> wrote:
I thought that might be a problem. I was trying to build some java
samples yesterday and it required some jar files to be downloaded, which
I did, but I could only get the ant scripts to build the samples by
putting the jar files into the /jre/lib/ext directory.

Ant-on-command-line will autoload everything in ANT_HOME/lib and
${user.home}/.ant/lib. Stick stuff there if you want it. For
ant-under-IDE, add the stuff to the ant path through the appropriate
dialog box.

Ant 1.6.x only runs junit properly if junit is on its classpath;
ant1.7.x (RC1 due this weekend) will be able to bind to junit if it is
on the classpath passed in to <junit>, so you don't even need junit in
ant's classpath (which lets different projects run junit3 and 4
side-by-side).

-steve