xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Emma Middlebrook" <Emma.Middlebrook AT clearswift.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:59:02 -0000

I'm using junit-3.8.1

-----Original Message-----
From: xom-interest-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:xom-interest-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Loughran
Sent: 07 November 2006 11:41
Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

On 07/11/06, Emma Middlebrook <Emma.Middlebrook AT clearswift.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I know this isn't an error with Xom and is more likely user error, but
> can't seem to extend my junit test classes from XOMTestCase. I can
> successfully extend from junit's TestCase and run the tests. However,
if
> I extend from XOMTestCase instead, every time I run the unit tests, it
> exits immediately complaining that an Exception occurred in thread
main,
> with the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/framework/TestCase.

looks like a classpath error. Are you using junit3 or junit4?
XomTestCases are junit3 based.

Message Processed by the MIMEsweeper TM SMTP Appliance

Valued customer Genise Heard from Caritas Companies says
“MIMEsweeper has been one of the best investments that I have suggested our
company make. The only
complaint that I have had from the directors at my facility is that it keeps
it too clean. I on the other hand like
that complaint which means it is doing the job beyond expectation.”

Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in
compliance with its corporate email policy using Clearswift products.
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at
http://www.clearswift.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information
intended solely for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed
except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify Clearswift by emailing
support AT clearswift.com quoting the sender and delete the message and any
attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility for any
onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the
Clearswift domain.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for Content Security threats, including computer viruses.