xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Steve Loughran" <steve.loughran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Error extending XOMTestCase
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:40:50 +0000

On 07/11/06, Emma Middlebrook <Emma.Middlebrook AT clearswift.com> wrote:
Hi,

I know this isn't an error with Xom and is more likely user error, but I
can't seem to extend my junit test classes from XOMTestCase. I can
successfully extend from junit's TestCase and run the tests. However, if
I extend from XOMTestCase instead, every time I run the unit tests, it
exits immediately complaining that an Exception occurred in thread main,
with the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/framework/TestCase.

looks like a classpath error. Are you using junit3 or junit4?
XomTestCases are junit3 based.