xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Galip Aydin" <gaydin AT grids.ucs.indiana.edu>
  • To: "Tatu Saloranta" <cowtowncoder AT yahoo.com>, <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:45:26 -0400

Hi Tatu,
By encoding I mean converting an XML document to binary format, and by decoding from binary to XML. I am using File Input and Output Streams to read/write the documents, but am not including the I/O accesses in my measurements.

I will do some more tests by applying Wolfgang's suggestions and post some measurements, as well as the XML files I am using for the tests.

Thanks,
Galip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tatu Saloranta" <cowtowncoder AT yahoo.com>