xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Galip Aydin" <gaydin AT grids.ucs.indiana.edu>
  • To: "Wolfgang Hoschek" <wolfgang.hoschek AT mac.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:59:41 -0400

Wolfgang,
First, thank you for taking your time this weekend to do the profiling.

[Let me know if you'd like to experiment with the prototype.]

Yes I would like that, please let me know how.

[As an aside, some of the larger documents appear to consist of N
concatenations of a base document. If that's indeed the case, if
would be better to use real data throughout, if available. The reason
is that binary tokenization schemes can take advantage of such
artificial redundancy in manners that are not representative of real
world usage.]

That is indeed the case, I just wanted to have certain number of features per doc, so simply did copy/paste. But I will generate a new test set from real data.

Galip.