xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: luca <passani AT eunet.no>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:23:42 -0400

luca wrote:

which tells me that I should modify this:

public Nodes makeAttribute(String name, String URI,
String value, Attribute.Type type) {
if (name.equals("src") ) {
}
return empty;
}

do you know how?

You're proposed solution seems correct. But it may be easier to just not to override makeAttribute at all. It might be slower, but it might not be noticeable. It would certainly be simpler