xom-interest - [XOM-interest] At least one more beta to come

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] At least one more beta to come
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:21:35 -0400

In case anyone's keeping score, I plan at least one more beta release. Richard Tobin identified a serious flaw in my understanding of how XPointers are handled in XInclude. Because I misread the spec, I resolved XPointers before inclusion rather than after. i.e. I applied them to the source infoset rather than the acquired infoset. Fixing this is number one on my priority list right now, but it may not be a trivial fix so it may take awhile. Stay tuned.

  • [XOM-interest] At least one more beta to come, Elliotte Harold, 09/11/2004