xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: luca <passani AT eunet.no>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Re: Java and parsing XHTML (luca)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:17:45 -0400

I don't see anything obviously wrong in the fragment you sent. Particularly important is what class you're subclassing. Perhaps if I saw the whole program?

Also, you should check out the examples in nu.xom.samples and the tutorial. If none of those seem like they could easily be modified to do what you need, then I should probably add another sample.