xom-interest - [XOM-interest] XInclude

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Hallvard Trætteberg <hal AT idi.ntnu.no>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] XInclude
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:13:27 +0200

Elliotte,

In the latest version of XOM you have made the copy method protected, so
a class may control the class of its copies. Together with the
NodeFactory this gives full control over instantiation of nodes. Almost,
as I think the XIncluder class does not support a custom NodeFactory. In
the XIncluder code, a Builder is created, but there is no way to pass in
a NodeFactory. I believe it makes sense to add a NodeFactory argument to
the resolve family of static methods in XIncluder, what do you think?

Hallvard