typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Thrush & The Cunts discog./the Reynolds book

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Thrush & The Cunts discog./the Reynolds book
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:45:03 -0800

Does anyone know of where to find a discography of Thrush & The Cunts?

As much as I admire Simon Reynolds' tastes and his choice of book
titles, I'm scared to read Rip It Up. The Sex Revolts (the only other
one I read) was as dry as a 100-year-old piece of melba toast.
Something here from Slate. This Metcalf fella seems a bit of a
dipshit, though:

http://www.slate.com/id/2137333/entry/2137334/?nav=mpp

And did anyone read the SAF book on Suicide? Any good? I know they're
dudes, but someone on here has at least skimmed the dang thing...

  • [TypicalGirls] Thrush & The Cunts discog./the Reynolds book, John Caples, 03/11/2006