typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Hilary Jaeger" <jaema11 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "George Romansic" <romansic AT serv.net>, <mike AT appelstein.com>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ruth Polsky
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:28:43 -0400

That would be me. Say it loud, I booked and I'm proud. (winking smiley
face with eyebrow arched and tongue hanging out the side of it's mouth)

The Individuals a number of times in the fall of 1979. I liked them alot,
too.

Thanks for your post re:TR3. It was certainly up close and personal---the
room the bands played in was small; the "stage", which was hardly that,
couldn't have been more than a foot off the ground and you could get whacked
in the head with a guitar if you weren't careful.
Best,
Hilary