typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] uh...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Mike Appelstein" <mike AT appelstein.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] uh...
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:08:29 -0400

I thought you Typical Girls would find this funny. This has to be
spam; otherwise he'd know that Young Marble Giants don't actually work
with marble...

-Mike

------------------------

I took a look at your site a couple of hours ago...
and I want to tell you that I'd really love to trade links with you. I
think your site has some really good stuff related to my site's topic
of marble and would be a great resource for my visitors as it deals
with some great aspects of marble that I'd like to give my visitors
more information about.

In fact, I went ahead and added your site to my Marble HQ Resource
Directory at http://marblehq.com/marble

Is that OK with you?

  • [TypicalGirls] uh..., Mike Appelstein, 04/21/2005