sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 13:23:47 +0100

Am Fri, 06 Jan 2017 10:23:42 +0100
schrieb Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>:

> If you have any Qt or KDE spells installed, we recommend that they all
> be dispelled and atht you then select those applications that you really
> need from the new kde*/plasma* spells.

Is there a replacement for these?

kde4-bindings-profile na @stable
kde4-edu-profile na @stable
kde4-graphics-profile na @stable
kde4-multimedia-profile na @stable
kde4-profile na @stable

So, at least the last one … "gimme the KDE". Do we have that? I don't
see a kde5-profile.

Also, we really should consider trimming the grimoire and
deprecate/remove those KDE4 spells. Qt4 should stay in /opt/qt4 where
it doesn't hurt anyone, IMHO.

Alrighty then,

Thomas