sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] bad mirroring

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] bad mirroring
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:22:17 +0200

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:01:10 +0200
schrieb Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>:

> The more people use and test devel and find it non-problematic, the sooner
> it can
> reach stable.

Well, yeah, not too sure if there isn't still fallout from the mawk changes.

> > That confuses sorcery as this is a HTML file with "404 Not Found" in
> > it. Correct behaviour should be that, right?
> Summon already detects if it got a different mime type than expected

OK, I might have misremembered that one. Sorry. My main complaint was about
home.shlrm.org anyway and that now sends proper 404. Well, it could grab
XML-Twig-3.46.tar.gz from
http://mirror.sobukus.de/src/XML-Twig-3.46.tar.gz, too, but the actual
solution would be to incorporate backpan into CPAN downloads here.

Alrighty then,

Thomas