sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery (Re: bad mirroring)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery (Re: bad mirroring)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 01:58:40 +0200

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:01:10 +0200
schrieb Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>:

> > Oh, apparently. Switching to devel sorcery makes it pick up my mirror.
> > Can we please port that feature to stable?
> The more people use and test devel and find it non-problematic, the sooner
> it can
> reach stable.

What is the correct place to report bugs on sorcery? Our current issue
tracker seems to be only tailored to grimoire.

Ideas about these?

http://sourcemage.org/issues/665
http://sourcemage.org/issues/661

And ... I don't know how to close

http://sourcemage.org/issues/662

, which is fixed now.

Just now I observed strange behaviour with devel sorcery:

stable:

01:52|dunkelstern:~# gaze search -name peas
peas -> libpeas

devel:

01:57|dunkelstern:~# gaze search -name peas
awk: cmd. line:5: fatal: cannot open file
`/var/lib/sorcery/codex/dosbox-fix/version.index' for reading (No such file
or directory)

doxbox-fix is an old local grimoire that stable sorcery has no issue with.

Shall I report that as bug on the tracker? Will it be noticed?

Generally, were chiliproject bugs ever closed? There's lots of outdated
stuff that I know is fixed in grimoire.

Alrighty then,

Thomas