sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:52:11 +0100

Am Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:50:53 +0300
schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:

> As per our policy[2], January is a month for the Project Lead election.
>
> Nominations are open, and will last until January 31, 2015.

So, we start with Project Lead, yes? I wonder if the current Project
Lead is expected say something about the vote. At least, he could give
a little speech about what happened since his term started back in … eh
… the last proper vote was in 2011 and David got elected. Since then he
continued unchallenged.

I must admit that I did not partake in any vote in SMGL, I'll pay
closer attention now and see if I manage to properly cast a vote with
our signing system (have to re-read how sending of an encrypted vote
works).

To get things going, I hereby nominate David Kowis for Project Lead.
That way, we at least can give a parting speech about his extended
4-year term, if it doesn't convince us to continue the Marxist[0]
rule;-)

Alrighty then,

Thomas

[0] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2013-January/021400.html