sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 18:29:21 +0300

Since we had no proper (seconded) nominations, and even non-seconded
was the only one, David is auto-reelected as our Project Lead!
According to our policies[0] his term will begin tomorrow (1 Feb 2015).

Congratulations!

I'd call for some organizational clean up then.

We need to check how correct information on our Developers page is:

http://beta.sourcemage.ru/Developers

A couple of weeks ago I saw Ismael's script to check our repositories
for the last commits (and sorted by name, afaik) to detect active
developers for the last year/half-of-year. Let's count them and correct
the Developers page if needed (should look at our developer
organization document[1]).

According to our IRC policy[2], corresponding actions must be taken for
our IRC channels, which haven't been updated for a very long time.
Let's correct them too.

Thanks!

[0] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/Policy/Voting
[1] http://beta.sourcemage.ru/Developers/Organization