sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] util-linux 2.21 and inittab update in FINAL

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] util-linux 2.21 and inittab update in FINAL
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:19:10 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org> wrote:
> Heck, what does Lunar do these days?
To non-developers, they appear to be more alive than us. Just look at
their homepage.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Ladislav Hagara
<ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz> wrote:
> When we will have normal attractive web pages?
> When we pull devel-xorg-modular into test grimoire?
> How many developers tested glibc, udev, kmod from devel branches?
> When we pull them into test?
> What will we do with systemd, /usr merge?
> How many developers really test and fix gcc 4.7.0? Or we just it
> reverted and no more interested? Seems I have no problem with 4.7.
> When we will have new stable install iso?
> When we will have new sorcery?
> What to do with .la files?

Can we perhaps use the Roadmap feature of chilliproject (
https://www.chiliproject.org/projects/chiliproject/versions/27 ) to
keep track of what needs to be done before they are merged into test?
Maybe I am just out of the loop, but I have no idea what's going on
with a lot of those issues. Perhaps you can do this Ladislav since you
seemingly know what needs to be done.

Regarding, devel-xorg, it's not ready to be pushed yet. I have a list
of spells that I need to add to be recast when libpthread-stubs 0.3 is
cast, but I'm missing a few. I couldn't figure out what needed to be
recast for gtk to cast correctly and neither could cleanse --fix. I
ended up having to cast -R gtk+2 since I gave up trying to
individually recast every dependency and then casting gtk+2. Sorry I
haven't pushed the changes yet. I was having personal problems when I
did that and I didn't feel like doing much of anything. Afterwards, I
kind of forgot about it.