sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:52:32 -0500

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 06:29:39PM +0200, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:

> The problem isn't absent EOF. It's that sometimes there's some char
> being interpreted as something else.

I'm pretty sure the EOF was indeed missing from at least some of the
spells I looked at.

> I get this with scry's indices as well.
> Here's a full list of all the stuff that scry's tools go through and you
> should be able to find long lines with stuff like:
> openwengo
> /home/ruskie/scry/scry/userapps/var/lib/sorcery/codex/test/chat-im/openwengo/DETAILS:
> line 7: warning: here-document at line 5 delimited by end-of-file
> (wanted `EOF')

I just checked and get the same error on my box with openwengo.
Removing the two spaces before the EOF got rid of the error.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.