sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:19:27 -0500

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 06:23:58PM +0200, Bor Kraljič wrote:

> "This is the long description of the package. This should probably be less
> than 24 lines as a guide, but not required. This *should* be wrapped to 80
> characters. The text ends with "EOF" on its own line, beginning the in the
> leftmost column. " [1]

A while back I was tinkering with importing some spell info into a
database. In the process I noticed several errors displayed by the
script I was using to dump spell details because several spells are
missing the EOF line. I got side tracked and haven't worked on the
project in a while. I'm using Django and have some basic web based
spell info pages set up. I was hoping they might eventually inspire
something similar being set up on the official SourceMage site. It
can be seen at:

http://Django3.RawFedDogs.net/

It's running on my home PC and my gateway/firewall/router has been
acting flakey lately. In some cases resetting the
gateway/firewall/router box causes my IP address to change. If one
has trouble accessing the site it should be functional again
eventually.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.