sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 03:09:09 +0200

> I have coalesced (sufficiently, I hope) my thoughts on Sorcery 2 and
> some development/design goals on my wiki (since they represent my
> thoughts and aren't official yet):
> http://wiki.shlrm.org/SourceMage/Sorcery2/

Our distribution is "Source Mage". Not SourceMage, not Sourcemage, as
you used in that document.

Our main problem is shortage of active developers. The question is not
"do we need to rewrite sorcery", not "which language is the best for
sorcery" but "WHO will work on sorcery?" We have only one sorcery
developer and we really need new feature in stable sorcery.

--
Ladislav Hagara