sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:08:22 -0500

On 04/14/2011 09:34 AM, David Kowis wrote:
> On 04/13/2011 06:08 PM, flux wrote:
>> David Kowis (dkowis AT shlrm.org) wrote [11.04.14 01:30]:
>>> Can I get a quick "Me too" of the people that will be able to meet on
>>> the 23rd of April?
>>>
>>> If I can't get most of the people to come, we'll have to reschedule it
>>> for May.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> David
>>>

>> You failed to specify a general time. I'm not available except for
>> probably in the range of 1pm to 4pm, or 11pm until much later (all times
>> given in UTC).
>>

> Good point.
>
> Lets see how well this works:
> http://www.doodle.com/h59wm5rkung5fbrf

So in the interest of finalizing this date earlier rather than later:

The developer meeting will be at the 10AM slot CST (3PM UTC) on
Saturday, 23 April 2011.

That seems to be the best time. I'll try to keep minutes or maybe
delegate minutes to someone else or something. We'll get the IRC log
posted online, but I suspect it'll be too long to read through (which is
why I'd like to have someone summarize minutes)

Thanks,
David