sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] April 2011 Developer Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:40:13 -0500

Shooting for 16 April 2011. I think Saturdays have been our optimal day
for meetings, or maybe it was a Sunday.

Either way, I'm shooting for that weekend, so we have sufficient time to
go over the Agenda prior to the meeting.
* http://www.sourcemage.org/DeveloperMeetings/April2011

The agenda's goal is not to discuss the items we'll discuss in the
meeting, but to get things on there with a sufficient description so you
know what's being talked about. I was probably too verbose in the
descriptions of the talking points I've got on there.

Feel free to add things to the agenda that we want to talk about. We can
split up the meeting into multiple ones if we feel the stuff is getting
too long.

Also, if you need wiki access, ask me and I'll add you to the whitelist.
Should keep the spambots at bay.

I don't recall what time we used last time for our meeting, what time
ranges work best for people?

David