sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mark Bainter <mbainter-smgl AT trampledstones.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 01:24:26 -0500

flux [flux AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
> I would like to know what the candidates think can be done to improve
> bug resolution turnaround, so that when we do get an influx of new
> bugs we will know that we can actually handle them.

Well...I'm not a candidate, but since they've already weighed in I'd
like to make a suggestion. What if we had an automated process
following the commit log, and whenever someone did a commit against a
given spell that process sent them an email with a list of bugs against
it, so they can see if there are any that might need to be closed now
in light of that commit?