sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Separate "developer" list for admins?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Separate "developer" list for admins?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:17:35 +0900

Jaka Kranjc (smgl AT lynxlynx.info) wrote [10.04.07 06:59]:
> Btw, I'm pretty sure all of the admins committed stuff in the last year, so
> they are safe anyway. I'm not certain only about Dave.

That may be the case. The problem is that I don't know who "all of the
admins" are. I only know Jeremy, David, and Mark, and I know that Dave
is a backup (are there other backup admins?). Having a list of admins
would resolve precisely this problem: we can keep track of who the
admins are.

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage