sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Camel Casing Discussion

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander_serechai AT yahoo.co.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Camel Casing Discussion
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 01:55:40 +0900

Two problems, CamelCase breaks where there is many acronyms,
and the second, the link diarrhea.

as for the multilanguage, that would be better served based on a
user-select
of which language they want to use and have the page presented in that
language.

instead of needing to "mash" namespaces in different languages together
define a "root" namespace and which language that will be than
translate *everything*
from that into an equivalent.

I can write an own wiki edition if that handling is required
(Im already working on something similar as part of my appengine pet
project)

How much documentation is in the existing MoinMoin ?
and I only have to look for anything larger than 1MB needing to be
broken up.

Beyond the 1MB limit I can throw up a heck of a lot with little or no
cost.

the only part of the site needing any kind of seperate hosting would be
the ISO images... if someone has an answer for that one ?

Jeremy