sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugs and X input freezes (Was Re: Developer Role Call)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugs and X input freezes (Was Re: Developer Role Call)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:24:42 +0100

Am Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:23:11 +0100
schrieb Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>:

> I have a regularly crashing X, but I think that started before I
> switched to using evdev. I'll still try if disabling it helps.

To make it clear: My (and prolly Ethan's) is not about evdev. I don't
have anything evdev on my xorg.
Just after some time, the input events go nimbo... mouse moves, but
clicks don't arrive anywhere.
Same for keyboard (though I initially had the effect that the window
manager was able to get keyboard events, not anymore with the recent
handful of occurences).

I hope Ethan can get something out of ssh/gdb debugging...

Alrighty then,

Thomas.